Born in 1995 in Normandy, Etienne Quesnay started drawing at only 6 years old, inspired by his father’s passion for drawing. A art and music lover, he first worked at Universal Music as a Playlist Curator before deciding to devote himself fully to his art. Spotted for his portraits on Instagram, he joined SINGULART in 2020. His work, divided between abstract art and more figurative paintings, is distinctly spontaneous and impulsive, as well as extremely poetic. This young French artist has already made a name for himself, boasting an impressive list of achievements. Here are our five reasons to invest in Etienne Quesnay.
1. At less than 30 years old, Etienne Quesnay has already been exhibited at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris, one of the most important contemporary art museums in Europe, as part of an exhibition organized by the Moleskin Foundation.
2. He has collaborated with some major brands, such as Le Bon Marché and Adidas, for which he made live paintings during an exclusive event.
3. Etienne is already part of many private collections including the Moleskine Foundation, the Copelouzos Art Museum in Athens, and Imago Mundi, famous foundation created by Luciano Benetton.
4. He is an artist of international appeal. He has already been exhibited in Paris, where he had his first solo show, “Introduction / Ground Effect” in 2020, and Moscow, where he took part in the 2021 edition of the Artlife Fest.
5. On the Art Market, his artwork’s value has increased very quickly and he’s got a bright future ahead of him: get ready to see him in London and Berlin in the coming years!
If you want to see his work in real life, his next exhibition will take place at 36 Reaumur street Paris 75003 from september 15th to 18th 2022.